Talk

Advanced search

little things winding me up. no biggie just a vent.

(3 Posts)
Neverenuff Fri 11-Dec-15 22:05:04

Watching a film with dss(9) - there is no point. Every film and I mean every single film you get a million questions about the film not about the film. So you end up missing more than you watch. Then he sits and fidgets throughout the whole thing.

DP wonders why I get annoyed but it's every film and its just annoying and I honestly dunno how to deal with it. Dp is like well your on your phone- only because there's no point trying to watch the film. Luckily I have seen tonight's film a few times so it's not that big of a deal but jeesoo I'd still like to watch it and listen to it.

It's a petty rant and if it all I have to moan at this weekend then happy days. I just want a relaxing Fri night.

Creiddylad Fri 11-Dec-15 23:44:29

Not sure that is a Step child thing, my dd does that all the time. Drives the rest of us nuts.

swingofthings Sat 12-Dec-15 11:09:31

DS is exactly the same. It's not just a film, it's every single programme! We have told him so many times to shush that he himself ended up not enjoying watching TV with us and rather watch TV in his room, which is not great. He is finally getting better now and has started to come down to watch things with us at 13.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now