So tired

(7 Posts)
LetTheChipsFall Thu 20-Aug-15 13:53:13

I need a break, I love my ds dearly but he's with me 24/7. He's with me everywhere I go and being a typical toddler can be very draining. I can't even use the bathroom on my own.

Just called DH and he's off again with dsc1 having fun, I thought he was at work, I could reall do with a break.

LetTheChipsFall Thu 20-Aug-15 13:57:12

When the dsc are here he'll sometime go off with one of them and leave me with the other and ds. He can't take them all and we don't have enough seats in the van and I don't drive so I'm stuck...sorry, just tired and feeling fed up

0dfod Thu 20-Aug-15 14:51:22

Can you not pop out by yourself for an afternoon to meet up with friends for some no child time? I am sure that your dp will cope fine looking after dc's for a while.

LetTheChipsFall Thu 20-Aug-15 14:54:59

I don't know people in this area and don't drive. Dh wouldn't mind if I went out for a day but I don't really fancy going by myself all the time

hackedoffnow Thu 20-Aug-15 14:59:48

Why don't you all do something together? Then your Dh can look after your toddler and you can look after the older ones a bit. Or go somewhere where the older two can play so you get a bit of time with your Dh.

LetTheChipsFall Thu 20-Aug-15 15:05:21

The age gaps and different sexes mean there's not one thing they all like doing. We do do stuff together, don't get me wrong, I'm just feeling it today, I wish he'd asked if we wanted to go, that way it isn't all on me

LetTheChipsFall Thu 20-Aug-15 19:09:22

Well DH is back. Turns out not only was he with dss, but dsd too. And his ex's mother and sister and her kids. Helping them all when he could have been with ds who has had no time with him over the holidays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now