Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling a little broody

(10 Posts)
Matilda2013 Thu 13-Aug-15 16:00:53

Does this happen to other childless SMs? Dsd started school today so we are all proud as punch but I cannot wait to be able to do all these little things! Poor dp has just let his little girl go to school and I'm thinking about when he gets to do it again! Not anytime in the next few years anyway though, things to do and stability to be had first!

Matilda2013 Thu 13-Aug-15 22:17:13

Apparently it is just me. smile although so has said today he asked his mum about house swapping (she has a bigger house near ours) so maybe he was a little affected today too smile

Matilda2013 Thu 13-Aug-15 22:17:57

Dp **

lizabeth0607 Sat 15-Aug-15 10:25:51

I have a DD (3) of my own and my DP has 3 children (6,7 and 10) I am desperate for another! I need to finish uni first and lose a lot of weight, but so desperately broody, I feel your pain!

Matilda2013 Sat 15-Aug-15 15:41:37

Oh I don't have any and he has the dd (currently not feeling great on my couch) every weekend. I just feel there are little things I miss and that there's a part of our little family missing. Wanna have a holiday with all three of us and get a bigger house before a baby though... Doesn't stop me wishing we could do it all just now lol!!

Ilikefrogs Sat 15-Aug-15 16:30:14

I have 3DC and my partner has 2 but I am super broody!
I always wanted 4, which would be fine if he didn't already have his DC and I know it'll never happen but that doesn't stop me being desperate for another!

Matilda2013 Sat 15-Aug-15 16:44:49

We've settled on having one together... For now anyway wink whether I'll want to stop at one is another thing

Matilda2013 Mon 17-Aug-15 18:40:39

And now dps cousin has had a tiny baby girl... Baby clothes shopping doesn't help!!

EatSleepRepeat Mon 17-Aug-15 21:05:00

I'd love a sibling for ds, DH has two older children and had said no to a fourth (for him). Should have really talked about this a looooonng time ago as I'm heart broken sad never wanted only one child. I'm
Made to feel greatful for ds,

Matilda2013 Mon 17-Aug-15 21:07:53

We say one child now. But I still refer to when we have kids...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now