Advanced search

School photos

(15 Posts)
HoneyLemon Sat 11-Jul-15 23:12:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HoneyLemon Sat 11-Jul-15 23:13:20

FluffyBumOnTheRun Sat 11-Jul-15 23:25:03

Wouldn't it work where you can have a single photo and then one with any sibling. And ex can do the same (if she wants) . So two separate orders?

FluffyBumOnTheRun Sat 11-Jul-15 23:26:24

Dose dsd live with you?

HoneyLemon Sat 11-Jul-15 23:33:39

supermariossister Sun 12-Jul-15 07:55:28

the way it has always worked here is that ds gets his one on his own, ss and sd get their own ones sent with them and the one with all three on comes home with ds whichever day it is on. don't think I ever specifically asked for it too it just made sense. sure they will do if you ask.

yellowdaisies Sun 12-Jul-15 08:24:31

At my DC's school they would ask the children whether they had younger siblings and if so told them to go and collect them for the joint photo. They always took individual ones too, but did usually send the joint one home with DC1. If all is amicable with DSD's mum I'm sure you could sort it out but if not you might want to send in a note with DS on photo day explaining your request for a joint one just to his home. Or avoid a joint school photo and do one yourself.

HoneyLemon Sun 12-Jul-15 09:17:20

Anon4Now2015 Sun 12-Jul-15 13:14:04

I don't think anyone can really answer this because different schools and different photographers will do it different ways. Just talk to the school and explain to them what you would like.

yellowdaisies Sun 12-Jul-15 13:36:36

I doubt it, if they're registered from different addresses. But talk to the school when it comes up. They always tell you when the photographer is coming as they want the kids to look smart.

Enkopkaffetak Sun 12-Jul-15 14:21:05

Having had 4 children in the same school at one point what happened there was

Each child got home their individual photo and oldest dd got the sibling one in her pack.

In this case you would simply need to ask school to ensure the joint photo went home with ds.

Maybe83 Sun 12-Jul-15 15:41:36

I would speak to the school when the situation arises and ask their advice as to make sure your pics of ss and dsd go to you and dsd only to her mam.

I mean this really kindly but are you sure your going to be able for having them in the same school? You seem quite anxious about it?

balletgirlmum Sun 12-Jul-15 15:44:55

at ds's school there is a link to the photographers website & you order them online.

YouCantBeSadHoldingACupcake Sun 12-Jul-15 15:50:23

In my dcs school, they all have their own individual ones to bring home and dd1 brings home the joint picture as well as her own

HoneyLemon Sun 12-Jul-15 18:42:25

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now