Talk

Advanced search

Good step family Christmas so far :)

(8 Posts)
WestEast Wed 24-Dec-14 16:54:58

We've had DSD today for our Christmas Day, she's gone home now, we're popping round to her mums tomorrow with presents for her mum, step dad and siblings.

Today has been chuffing lovely, her presents went down a treat, I got huge cuddles, more kisses than ever, yeah she fussed over her food but I don't care due to a couple of baileys it's all just been bloody lovely.

This step mum thing is really hard sometimes, but watching her throw a my little pony party in her new dolls house has rounded this year off beautifully for me.

Hope everyone else is having a nice time smile

TheJingleMumsRush Wed 24-Dec-14 16:59:28

That's so nice smile

WestEast Wed 24-Dec-14 17:35:48

It's been marvellous!

wheresthelight Thu 25-Dec-14 00:08:23

Aww that's lovely!!! we are collecting dsc's at midday but hoping it will be a great day

FaithLoveandGrace Thu 25-Dec-14 03:35:06

Aww that sounds fab smile we're collecting DSS early Boxing Day. Can't wait! Almost feels like Christmas won't begin without him.

Crownjewel Thu 25-Dec-14 14:51:35

So pleased that you had a fab stepfamily Christmas, West. Ours has once again been a pantomime of DP and his XW trying to use Santa to stick two fingers up at one another at DSD's present-giving competition. Poor DSD (although obviously smileshe doesn't see that side of it yet, and thinks it's wonderful to have thousands spent on her that neither of us have and receive at least twice as much as her friends and siblings. Glad to hear not all stepfamilies are like that though! smile

needaholidaynow Thu 25-Dec-14 17:13:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Vvvoom Fri 26-Dec-14 21:17:15

Think this has been our best Christmas. So easy to have dss and managed to get him some lovely gifts (he's hard to buy for). Hasn't always been like this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now