Talk

Advanced search

bidding farewell to step parent hood

(10 Posts)
TheMumsRush Thu 20-Feb-14 14:53:05

and this is why http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2003312-To-be-annoyed-with-DH-over-pots-and-pans?

TheMumsRush Thu 20-Feb-14 14:54:18

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2003312-To-be-annoyed-with-DH-over-pots-and-pans?

Snoozybird Thu 20-Feb-14 15:10:58

Sorry you are going through a rough time but please, please remember you are so much better off without yor 'D'H. Being a stepparent is tough enough without being treated like crap as well.

Will be thinking of you thanks

I have just read your other thread. If this thread title means that you have split with him then I reckon it's the best outcome for both you and your child. He sounds like an abusive, vile man. I'm sorry you are going through this but I do think your life will be better and much happier without him.

Kaluki Thu 20-Feb-14 21:12:05

Read your thread! What an absolute arse he is!
Please get shot of him - there is NO excuse for what he did.
My ex grabbed me by the throat in front of DS1 and he still has nightmares about it now 7 years on (he's 14 now).
Don't let him worm his way back his time. Your better off without him.

TheMumsRush Thu 20-Feb-14 22:16:04

What a mess sad

TheMumsRush Fri 21-Feb-14 19:30:25

Well today is contact weekend. It's just ds and I although he's in bed now, in his room. Not kicked out like he would have been. Don't know where H and sc are. Probably at his sisters or a hotel.

louby44 Fri 21-Feb-14 20:24:42

Oh no, just read this. I've been away for 2 days with friends.

Hope you're ok, if you want to chat please let me know. As you know I've been through a recent split and am still reeling from it.

((hugs))

TheMumsRush Fri 21-Feb-14 20:31:28

Thanks louby. I followed you "story". I hope things are getting better for you thanks

louby44 Fri 21-Feb-14 21:09:55

I'm doing better now that he's moved out, but still very sad. I miss him very much but not his moodiness and how he ignored & treated my DSs. It's very, very difficult for me to get my head around how he has just 'moved on' and how horrible he has been since, I know it's his coping mechanism.

Please try and talk to your DH before you end your marriage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now