Talk

Advanced search

had enough 36 weeks pregant ready to go.

(4 Posts)
steppyhen Sat 08-Feb-14 14:43:32

Need to rant.
My dss of 4.5 years old has been good as gold all morning. Started playing up because he didnt want to go and look at carpets for his new room . Asked 4 times to put his jacket on did not listen kept swinging it at me . Told him if he didmt want to go he could go to his mums for an hour because needed to get carpet sorted as not got long left to go and his new bedroom dont have one. He didnt like me saying this so started kicking me 3 times in the shin. I said to dh dss is kicking me can you do something about it,to be told I have wound him up. Dss still continues to kick ne so I pick him up and put him on naughty step which he lashes out on me. Im 36 weeks preganant . O thought my dh would have then steeped in
.but no I have to leave the house before I explode.
Sat in a car park in tears cant take much more. I don't know what to do.

shey02 Sat 08-Feb-14 16:46:34

Oh Steppy, how awful for you. Your dh really should have done something! So sick and tired of guilty/weak parenting by the dd's. It makes me so incensed because if you were a nuclear family and the mother of the child and you all lived together, no way he wouldn't have said/done anything or blamed you....... So sorry, big hugs.

steppyhen Sat 08-Feb-14 17:25:03

Well after a few hours apart dss has come and appologised. Its so out of character for him to be like this dh still in bad books tho. Were all so stressed the house is upside down trying to prelare for baby coming think everyone just stressing at everyone.

shey02 Sat 08-Feb-14 17:58:38

I empathise, not so much the dsc behaviour but that of dd is more worrying! I would want an apology from him...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now