Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

For the attention of: Lateatwork

(4 Posts)
Petal02 Thu 15-Sep-11 10:31:42

Hi Lateatwork – just seen you posting on another thread, and wondered if you’d made any more progress with your situation? Weren’t you struggling to get your DH to agree how you’ll manage financially once your baby arrives, and how he’s going to finance his foreign access visits (apologies if I’ve got a few of the details wrong).

Petal02 Mon 19-Sep-11 09:03:55

Just bumping this up ......

lateatwork Mon 19-Sep-11 15:25:56

hi petal! thanks for thinking about me... DP was made redundant the week before i was... but he has managed to find contract work. he still is hands off when it comes to finances, and is tending to rely on the redundancy that i am hoping to achieve... so a lot of work to do. I suppose, right now, i have sooo many issues on my plate, that issues surrounding financing DSS just seems like a drop in the ocean. skype is helping. I dont nag, or book flights, or ask about how its all ging anymore. I leave him to it. becuase i have been excluded, and DD and I have been alienated so much by MIL, by ex etc etc i just get on now and do what needs to make dd, the twins and my life better. yes its more selfish- but its also survival.

Petal02 Wed 21-Sep-11 10:31:17

Hi there, thanks for the update - I often wonder how you're getting on. I think you've got the right idea: look after yourself, and YOUR children, and concentrate on getting by. Please keep posting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now