Talk

Advanced search

anybody know about football fixtures?

(5 Posts)
FortyFacedFuckers Sun 02-Aug-15 13:29:13

Dp is having a big birthday in January and I was thinking of booking us a weekend away and buying him tickets for a Barcelona game but it only seems to be showing games until December? Are the next games not decided yet? If not when will they be? Thanks grin

sugartees Sun 02-Aug-15 13:44:55

Try Sky Sports website - full La Liga fixtures for 2015/16 are up there. Lovely idea btw smile

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 02-Aug-15 13:47:42

Thanks grin
Have no idea what I must have been looking at!
I have been racking my brains on what to get him & football is his passion at least if we do it this way I get to have a nice weekend away too selfish wink

jbailey Fri 14-Aug-15 18:14:00

The Spanish league have a winter break which will run from before Christmas until the end of January.
If you wanted to get a weekend away in Barcelona including a match then you might need to delay the trip until after his birthday.

balletgirlmum Fri 14-Aug-15 18:24:58

It may be that only games currently on sale are showing though there will be a full fixtures list.

www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar

Big clubs often put tickets on sale so many weeks beforehand (though of course season ticket holders book the whole season). Often oriority is given to those in a membership scheme with any remaining on sale at a later date.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now