Advanced search

anybody know about football fixtures?

(5 Posts)
FortyFacedFuckers Sun 02-Aug-15 13:29:13

Dp is having a big birthday in January and I was thinking of booking us a weekend away and buying him tickets for a Barcelona game but it only seems to be showing games until December? Are the next games not decided yet? If not when will they be? Thanks grin

sugartees Sun 02-Aug-15 13:44:55

Try Sky Sports website - full La Liga fixtures for 2015/16 are up there. Lovely idea btw smile

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 02-Aug-15 13:47:42

Thanks grin
Have no idea what I must have been looking at!
I have been racking my brains on what to get him & football is his passion at least if we do it this way I get to have a nice weekend away too selfish wink

jbailey Fri 14-Aug-15 18:14:00

The Spanish league have a winter break which will run from before Christmas until the end of January.
If you wanted to get a weekend away in Barcelona including a match then you might need to delay the trip until after his birthday.

balletgirlmum Fri 14-Aug-15 18:24:58

It may be that only games currently on sale are showing though there will be a full fixtures list.

Big clubs often put tickets on sale so many weeks beforehand (though of course season ticket holders book the whole season). Often oriority is given to those in a membership scheme with any remaining on sale at a later date.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now