Advanced search

I need sporner knowledge...

(11 Posts)
MsJaneAusten Sat 05-May-18 21:08:08

What’s the name of the stuff that’s always recommended for drawing out puss/splinters etc? And where would I get it from?

MsJaneAusten Sat 05-May-18 21:08:37

Sorry. Posted too soon. There should have been a thank you there too. Thank you!

sproutsandparsnips Sat 05-May-18 21:08:43

Magnesium sulphate paste from the chemist.

Ohyesiam Sat 05-May-18 21:09:51

Any antiseptic cream and a plaster usually does it.

MsJaneAusten Sat 05-May-18 21:10:14

Thank you! I knew someone here would know! And a quick answer. Thanks smile

MsJaneAusten Sat 05-May-18 21:11:01

For a spot too Ohyesiam?

Justmuddlingalong Sat 05-May-18 21:13:50

I think we need a picture in order to give the correct advice. wink

MsJaneAusten Sat 05-May-18 21:20:55

Haha. You’re not getting one! It’s basically just s big lump of ‘something’ under the skin on my cheek, like a spot is coming through, but nothing has actually appeared. It’s driving me nuts. I can get tiny amounts of sporn out of it but need something to draw out the good stuff.

Justmuddlingalong Sat 05-May-18 21:24:10

If you need something to use tonight until you get to the chemist, try a sugar and soap poultice covered with a plaster.

WhenEnoughIsEnough Sat 05-May-18 21:24:51

Aren't the usual rules no help until we get a good picture? wink

eggncress Sat 05-May-18 21:26:34

Magnesium sulphate paste ( from chemist )

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: