Talk

Advanced search

Help with this right next to my flange

(3 Posts)
Trampire Sun 29-Oct-17 23:13:26

I've had this massive (feels massive) spot right at the top of my inner thigh next to my flange for months.

I'm a big girl, size 18 so am troubled with thigh rub but manage it well. Over the summer I got bad thigh rub from a badly fitting pair of jeans. It was agony. I used aloe Vera antiseptic gel on it for a week and didn't walk far! Anyway since then this has been there. It really very uncomfortable. It doesn't seem to be very red, not itchy, but painful at times. I can feel a lump but it's not very hard. Just feels like a big zit with no head.

Any tips? How can I get a head on it? It's hard to see properly as I'm not very flexible grin

Big yellow patch is my felt tipped-out flaps!

coolaschmoola Sun 29-Oct-17 23:17:50

Apply heat of an evening. Hot flannel works well. Alternatively get some magnesium sulfate paste from the chemist for about two quid, warm that in the microwave (5 seconds, you don't want to burn yourself) slap some on at bedtime, gauze and tape over, and repeat until it draws it out.

Bunbunbunny Fri 03-Nov-17 23:19:25

Try sudocrem I’ve used on those type of bumps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now