Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boil in *ahem* intimate area.. HELP!

(9 Posts)
SupermarketSally Sun 08-Oct-17 17:18:13

I can't provide pictures for obvious reasons (Sorry!) but I have a really painful and rapidly expanding boil/spot on the bottom of my bum cheek/inner thigh and it's bloody agony.

It's only been there since yesterday and is around the size of a walnut and now has multiple 'peaks' where a head will hopefully form.

What on earth can I do to relieve it? I've tried giving it a squeeze but it's just not ready yet sad

wheresthel1ght Sun 08-Oct-17 17:20:09

Warm bath to draw it out?

LittleLights Sun 08-Oct-17 17:21:09

Warm bath and a pin?

DollyLlama Sun 08-Oct-17 17:21:13

I had one here that was a sebaceous? Cyst. Not at all painful the start with but trebled in size over a weekend and never did get a head to it.

I'd actually see a gp rather than attempt to pop it as mine got very infected and took 4 courses of antibiotics, surgical removal and a year in total the heal.

It might not be that, but not worth the risk IMO

picklemepopcorn Sun 08-Oct-17 17:21:16

Magnesium sulphate? Which I think is the same as Epsom salts. Supposed to help these things come to fruition...

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 08-Oct-17 17:21:36

Hit compresses and warm baths.

Love the sound of multiple heads!!

SupermarketSally Sun 08-Oct-17 17:24:15

I keep getting them right at the top of my inner thigh and they come to a head and disappear after a good squeeze so I'm hoping this will be the same, eventually.

I've only had them since I've been pregnant which is weird

SupermarketSally Sun 08-Oct-17 17:24:56

@DollyLlama that sounds awful, you poor thing! flowers

DollyLlama Sun 08-Oct-17 18:42:59

Ooh I'm glad yours come to a head sally, sounds a lot more satisfying than mine grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now