Talk

Advanced search

Footner!

(8 Posts)
Bobbins43 Tue 27-Jun-17 12:39:40

The socks are on, people. So excited for the peeling. I didn't pre-soak though sad

Bobbins43 Fri 30-Jun-17 20:24:59

NO PEELING AS YET. Am very disappointed

missnevermind Fri 30-Jun-17 21:08:53

I did mine last week. Soaked then first and then fell asleep in the bootiesblush so they were on for about 4 5 hours. The yucky stage was fantastic and still have bits falling off now.

Bobbins43 Fri 30-Jun-17 22:05:05

I DIDN'T SOAK. Will it not work?

JuicyCake Fri 30-Jun-17 22:06:31

What is Footner? I thought it was a foot scrape-y thing. Sounds way more gross though!

Cynara Fri 30-Jun-17 22:11:25

Don't panic! I didn't soak either and had days and days of beautiful peeling. Nothing happened for the first 4 days and I was very disappointed, but once the peeling started there was no stopping it, it was fantastic. Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long now.

ErnesttheBavarian Fri 30-Jun-17 22:26:25

I've done it twice. 1st time soaked. Nothing happened.

2nd time didn't soak. Peeled after 3 days. D soles of feet stopped pretty quickly. Disappointed TBH. Mind you, my feet were pretty manky. BUT, the tops of my feet are still peeling, nearly 2 weeks in. Total PITA. I never felt I had a top of feet problem. I do now though. And my heels are not really that much better.

Bobbins43 Sat 01-Jul-17 20:38:03

IT'S STARTED!

My right foot! Except I have company so I can't just sit downstairs peeling it off and going "OOOH!"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now