Talk

Advanced search

Merry Christmas to me

(8 Posts)
Heyheyheygoodbye Sun 25-Dec-16 09:37:17

Had been aware of a bumpy rumbling down in the old fanjo for the last couple of days. Walking like John Wayne by last night.

On the loo this morning, jumped about a foot in the air when the loo roll went over it.After some gymnastics with my phone camera, I could see it had come to a giant head. Furtled around, got my fingers either side and (screaming) squeezed. Horribly painful, but it went pb-pb-pb-pffffft and I ended up with a handful of blood and guck and sweet relief!

No pics as it was literally ~inside~, but nonetheless a very happy start to Christmas fgrin

Comedyusername Mon 26-Dec-16 01:08:17

Merry Christmas indeed!

BetterEatCheese Mon 26-Dec-16 01:10:22

fgrin

GlobalTechIndustries Mon 26-Dec-16 01:47:04

?????

SecretWitch Mon 26-Dec-16 01:50:26

I love furtled! Glad you got relief,Op.

Dafspunk Mon 26-Dec-16 02:32:43

Surely the 'last couple of days' was plenty warning to get the Go Pro waterproofed up and ready to record the action? fhmm

cushioncovers Fri 30-Dec-16 22:38:43

I had one of those a few years back. Had a wee wiped and nearly hit the ceiling so had a good squeeze and it popped. It bloody hurt though and I felt sick for a minute or two. Never had another one since.

bibbetybobbetybooo Sat 31-Dec-16 01:30:02

I had one of those once. Horrendously painful. So glad you got it sorted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now