Advanced search

Mag sulph?

(7 Posts)
sparklefarts Fri 14-Oct-16 07:30:23

Ok so forgive my naivety, but what is this magnesium sulphate you guys use of spots etc? Is it like the Epsom salts? And where do I buy? Or is it just Epsom salts?!?!?

sparklefarts Fri 14-Oct-16 16:37:33


IJustAteTheKidsFoodAgain Fri 14-Oct-16 16:38:46

But it from a pharmacist, like a paste which you put on the spot then cover it with a plaster - will draw the pus out grin

booox Fri 14-Oct-16 16:38:59

I don't know what they do with it but I think it's just Epsom salts?!

There's a good online shop, the Epsom salt company. Lovely baths!

Ginmakesitallok Fri 14-Oct-16 16:41:42

It's a paste that you get in a wee tub from the chemist.

sparklefarts Fri 14-Oct-16 19:39:43

Thank you all! Not sure how I managed to have never heard of this. A trip to the chemist and some spot zapping this weekend it is grin

microsnake Fri 14-Oct-16 19:43:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now