Talk

Advanced search

Friday Footner Fun

(13 Posts)
PickleBot Fri 08-Jul-16 22:26:19

I have been waiting a good 10 days but it's finally starting to work! No massive sheets of skin (yet???) but it's flaking on all but the worst bits now. I've been having a lovely time "assisting" it. DH isn't talking to me, I can't hoover the floor at the moment as I'm 37 weeks pg and it sets my pelvis osin off, he's not amused at having to do it tomorrow and every day for tyd next week grin I just wish I was a bit more flexible so I could reach more of my feet!

FuzzyOwl Fri 08-Jul-16 22:27:49

Can you have a bath? That always helps for me. grin Luckily my DH finds the whole revolting foot peeling process almost as satisfying as I do!

gaggiagirl Fri 08-Jul-16 22:31:30

I'm on day four. Nothing happening here. <huffs>

PickleBot Fri 08-Jul-16 22:32:18

Ooooooooooooo good tip! I will have a good foot soak tomorrow.

PickleBot Fri 08-Jul-16 22:33:13

I thought nothing was going to happen, but on day 10 it started.

ilovewelshrarebit123 Fri 08-Jul-16 22:58:34

I used the cheapo fake Footner about 4 weeks ago and I've only just stopped peeling!

My feet looked hideous for weeks and I don't think I'd do it again, as it took so long.

My feet are lush now though and so soft wink

EarthboundMisfit Fri 08-Jul-16 23:01:14

Mine is on order. I told DH and he says I am not to show him my feet, present him with skin flakes or even speak of it again.
What's the point, I ask you?

FuzzyOwl Sat 09-Jul-16 00:05:28

What's wrong with your DH Earth? Mine is quite fascinated by the satisfying strips of skin that I pull off! grin

EarthboundMisfit Sat 09-Jul-16 00:18:24

I don't think mine's being reasonable at all. Gutted.

memyselfandaye Sat 09-Jul-16 00:43:40

I can lend you my 5yr old Earthbound he loves it when I do a footner, he even tries to help with the picking, and if my feet were'nt so ticklish I would probably let him.

EarthboundMisfit Sat 09-Jul-16 07:59:50

Excellent plan.

NapoleonsNose Sat 09-Jul-16 08:03:08

Into day 3 here and nothing do far. I'm using the Purederm one though, not actual Footner.

gaggiagirl Sat 09-Jul-16 09:05:46

I used a knock off one from China, I'm still alive so I think it's all the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now