Talk

Advanced search

it's brewing ...

(8 Posts)
Calmisthemantra Wed 06-Jul-16 23:21:06

Kept waking up in the night with a pain in my ribs. Thought I must have a bruise - nope. First pic taken this morning and then just before bed tonight. It's right under where my bra strap goes, so painful and big hard lump underneath, has a little head so will see what's occurring in the morning

cjt110 Thu 07-Jul-16 10:05:40

That looks really sore.... Any update? grin

KateLivesInEngland Thu 07-Jul-16 10:10:08

Ooh, looks promising!

Calmisthemantra Thu 07-Jul-16 23:32:11

It popped! With a bit of help from a needle and a squeeze, in the first pic you can see the bit that 'popped' out. It actually popped. Then stuff flowed out, like a draining cyst, then nothing but clear fluid. Still feels very hard behind the opening but too sore to poke too much and was getting an ache in my neck from looking at it. Why are they never in easy to see places?! Excuse my hands and nails as I'm lazy decorating

KateLivesInEngland Fri 08-Jul-16 09:52:33

Ooh, have you bruised yourself by squeezing? Looks v sore

Calmisthemantra Fri 08-Jul-16 15:04:56

No. The bruise was there before I squeezed! Didn't even need to squeeze that hard either

LondonHuffyPuffy Fri 08-Jul-16 15:07:59

Ooh! I had one of those and squeezed and popped it. It then got infected from rubbing against my bra. I ended up with a lump the size of a satsuma which came up overnight! Had to have it drained, take antibiotics and had time off work. I still have a small hard cyst on that spot which won't go away.

Calmisthemantra Fri 08-Jul-16 16:37:36

London I kind of want that to happen. I just gave it a squeeze but nothing happened. I can feel a ball underneath grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now