Talk

Advanced search

possible puss filled cyst?? advice required!

(13 Posts)
makeitpink Sat 16-Apr-16 12:00:33

I have a lump at the top of my leg (would post pics but not sure I could keep it modest!!!) when I squeeze it a sort of yellowy runny liquid comes out (sometimes it sprays!!!) should I stick a needle in and try and make the hole bigger to see if proper pus comes out or should I just continue to enjoy the squeezy runny delights that it gives me?! Also so glad this topic is here!! I am now truly amongst my own people grin

Arfarfanarf Sat 16-Apr-16 16:52:21

We've had a full on tit shot and an inner thigh one. Dont be shy grin

When you touch it does it feel hard like there is something else in there?

makeitpink Sat 16-Apr-16 17:44:30

Yes and when I squeeze the bastard carefully inspect it its sort of smooshy. There isn't a lot to see its a submerged lump!! I will try and video the 'spray' tomorrow morning (it seems to sort of fill up over night?!)

annandale Sat 16-Apr-16 17:47:11

I'm cautious about self-surgery these days since the thread where some poor chap got a burst eardrum, why not just keep your yellow friend?

And yes, try and film it. Seriously, do you know how much people earn off youtube for stuff like this??

SlinkyVagabond Sat 16-Apr-16 17:48:09

Just grabbing a seat.

makeitpink Sat 16-Apr-16 17:49:52

People earn money from you tube??!! I will endeavour to video the spray and subsequently make my millions get properly informed advice!!

pieceofpurplesky Sat 16-Apr-16 17:52:54

Pooh

pieceofpurplesky Sat 16-Apr-16 17:53:15

Really? Pooh? I meant to put ooh

makeitpink Sun 17-Apr-16 08:37:39

Ok I did video it but it is not very satisfying! It just sort of oozed??!! Plus I can't figure out how to post a video!!

Arfarfanarf Sun 17-Apr-16 13:28:46

You'd need to upload it to youtube or similar and link it.

makeitpink Sun 17-Apr-16 14:44:04

See just oozy!!!! angryangry

Arfarfanarf Sun 17-Apr-16 15:21:01

Oozy is good.
Don't knock oozy 😃

makeitpink Sun 17-Apr-16 15:55:28

I don't want ooze! I want a satisfying pop. Like this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/health/video-1145176/Leg-cyst-pops-20-years-exploding-pus-filming-wife.html

This would be much better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now