Talk

Advanced search

Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Would you like to take part in a #PureLove private baby massage session, courtesy of WaterWipes?

(6 Posts)
JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Jul-17 13:31:15

WaterWipes has asked us to find 100 Mumsnetters in London and the South East who would like to take part in a private baby massage session, to be delivered in the comfort of their own home.

To be eligible, you need to be a parent to a new or young baby (up to 6 months or pre-crawling) and be able to invite 5 or more more friends with babies to your home to take part in the session. Events will be scheduled between 21st August and 15th October.

Here’s what WaterWipes has to say about the events:

“We know that the first few months can be an unnerving time for new parents, however we strongly believe that all parents are already fully equipped with everything their baby needs. We believe skin to skin contact in particular plays an important role in this natural bond between parent and baby. Baby massage is a wonderful way for parents to practice this and strengthen these natural bonds.

We hope that the Pure Love baby massage sessions will provide a warm, safe and supportive space for parents where they’ll be able to gain advice from an expert and take away some key techniques to continue practicing skin to skin with their babies. We’re delighted to be bringing these sessions to 100 Mumsnetters and their friends and hope they will instil parents with the confidence to trust their instincts because they are already all their baby needs.”

Selected Mumsnetters will have a fully qualified baby massage instructor visit their home to guide them through introductory baby massage techniques and other bonding activities. All those participating will also receive a luxury WaterWipes goody bag, including product and a changing mat.

If you’re selected to take part, you’ll be asked to post pictures of the event on social media using the hashtag #PureLove and provide feedback on a thread on Mumsnet. All those who post on social media will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three WaterWipes hampers, and all who give their feedback on the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £150 Boots voucher.

If you’re interested in taking part in this unique and intimate event, click here to apply.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

IAmTheWorwax Tue 18-Jul-17 15:59:52

Oh look, it's in London again! What a surprise

JustineBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 20-Jul-17 13:15:11

@IAmTheWorwax

We'd just like to confirm that though some of these events will take place in London, they are also open to those that live across the South East. smile

Mrswinkler Thu 20-Jul-17 19:10:25

I'd love to be massaged by a load of babies. Sign me up.

fecekipevo Thu 20-Jul-17 19:14:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

SandysMam Fri 21-Jul-17 19:12:18

To be honest mumsnet, this sounds a bit weird!! A stranger coming in to your home to watch you and your pals massage their babies? The name is a bit creepy too, as cynical as that sounds. I think the lack of response here shows this one may be a bit misjudged (and I have a baby AND love a freebie!).

I do however LOVE waterwipes, by far and away the best wipes around and worth the extra money. They can send me some of those of they like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now