Talk

Advanced search

Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Looking for 10 MNers to go to KidZania with their DCs in Westfields Shepherd’s Bush on 25th July! £300 voucher prize draw for feedback NOW CLOSED

(36 Posts)
MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 08-Jul-15 14:57:11

KidZania, a 75,000sq.ft child-size city, are looking for 10 Mumsnetters to attend an afternoon with their DCs at their new location in Westfield London on 25th July.

Here’s what KidZania say, “Imagine a 75,000sq.ft child-size city where kids are in charge!

"Have your kids ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter, or the next acting sensation? Watch the excitement on their faces as they try out more than 60 real life role-play activities in the bank, on stage or fighting crime on the streets as a police officer!

"Each role-play experience is crafted to teach kids essential life skills including financial literacy, team work and independence. Designed to empower kids, KidZania gives them the confidence to challenge themselves and inspire them to explore the world of opportunities.

"Where else could your kids experience sitting on the flight deck of a real plane?”

The invitation only event will be held at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush, London on 25th July from 1pm-5pm. You will need to make your own way to the event.

Attendees will get a brief introduction/tour of KidZania, VIP entry and an afternoon tea party (4pm) in their stadium.

This event is open to all Mumsnetters who have at least one child age 6-10. Mumsnetter attendees can take up to three people with them to the event (this may include one partner).

Attendees will be required to give feedback on a thread on Mumsnet after the event. Everyone who leaves their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 Love2Shop voucher!

If you’re interested in going please sign up here.

Thanks

MNHQ

dinkystinky Wed 08-Jul-15 15:26:33

Looks great but the sign up link isn't working

clux73 Wed 08-Jul-15 16:29:16

Ooh I so want to get picked - we've been waiting for this to open!

domesticslattern Wed 08-Jul-15 16:45:01

This would be incredible!! But the link is bust... MNHQ you are teasing us....

BuildYourOwnSnowman Wed 08-Jul-15 18:13:14

My kids would love this too! Shame the link isn't working and I'm unlikely to be on for the rest of the night when it will inevitably be fixed!

ChunkyPickle Wed 08-Jul-15 18:26:50

DP works right by it, we've been waiting for AGES to find out what it was (he brought a leaflet home last week, and I'm only slightly more enlightened!)

Pity DS1 is only 4 still, we'll just have to take him ourselves smile

averythinline Wed 08-Jul-15 18:27:49

Please fix the link �� it would be the best start to the holidays..

rupert23 Wed 08-Jul-15 18:54:37

please fix the link it sounds great

wannabestressfree Wed 08-Jul-15 19:22:40

I want to try tooooooo smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 08-Jul-15 19:55:23

link now working grin

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Wed 08-Jul-15 20:49:17

If only DS wouldn't argue he was 4 I could of tried to get away with him being small 6yr old. This place sounds fab

motherwithheadache Wed 08-Jul-15 21:14:36

My 2 dd went to something like this in Dubai. If it is the same both DH and the girls really liked it. DH

Piratespoo Thu 09-Jul-15 07:24:35

Me! I even started a thread about kidzania the other day!

dinkystinky Thu 09-Jul-15 09:45:13

Thanks Ann - have put my name (and the kids) down!

TarquinMoriartyGruntfuttockII Thu 09-Jul-15 17:29:17

We have Kidzania here in Dubai and my two youngest absolutely love going. It's a fabulous place and the children will have a ball.

Teladi Thu 09-Jul-15 19:59:03

I am, as they say, well jel! My DD is too little anyway and we don't live anywhere near London, but I heard about this place recently and it sounds awesome.

regularbutpanickingabit Thu 09-Jul-15 21:34:34

My two are desperate to go! Would be amazing, especially as it is the week before my middle child's birthday. What a treat!

HopingForTheBest Fri 10-Jul-15 15:39:32

Filled out the questionnaire. Now fingers & toes crossed.

BathshebaDarkstone Sat 11-Jul-15 15:34:47

Can I leave my DD there? DS is too young. sad

StarlightMcKenzee Sat 11-Jul-15 15:53:12

Ooops, I filled in the questionnaire but got the date wrong and cannot go on a Saturday.

soundingklaxon Mon 13-Jul-15 10:30:49

I've completed the questionnaire..... Now waiting with fingers and toes crossed!!

Do we know when MNHQ decide who's going? I want to to book tickets if we aren't the lucky ones...!! Looks amazing! grin

MichelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Jul-15 14:20:10

soundingklaxon we'll be notifying the selected attendees later this week, we'll keep you posted!

soundingklaxon Mon 13-Jul-15 21:37:47

Thankyou Michelle! I'm in holiday planning mode!! smile Good luck everybody. grin

Zippea Mon 13-Jul-15 22:10:38

Exciting! I signed up - so fingers crossed!

Bapple Tue 14-Jul-15 22:16:06

We went to the one in Dubai. Sign up if you are nearby - it was fab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now