Talk

Advanced search

What type of sleeper are you? Take our quiz and share your answers with Dreams for the chance to win a £300 voucher! NOW CLOSED!

(549 Posts)
AaronMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 26-Mar-18 16:48:02

We all know how important sleep is and how precious and virtually impossible a good night’s sleep is once you have children. We also have our own styles of sleep that we prefer, some of us are early risers and can be fully functioning after just a few hours sleep, whereas others would sleep for 12 hours a day if it was possible. Dreams would like you to take our quiz and share what type of sleeper you are below.

Take this quiz to find out what type of sleeper you are. Are you the duvet hogger? The lady of leisure? The insomniac? Or the sleep-like-a-logger? Whatever you are, take our quiz, and post your results on this thread, and you will be entered into the prize draw for a £300 voucher of your choice (from a list).

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs Apply

OP’s posts: |
ncullinane Mon 26-Mar-18 22:18:30

The insomniac apparently! Not sure how true that is! I love my sleep and thankfully get a fair amount inbetween waking baby and children!

missymousey Mon 26-Mar-18 22:20:09

"Result: The lady of leisure". Now that would be a result! Not very true though!

Headfullofdreams Mon 26-Mar-18 22:22:27

An Insomniac. Not sure about that! Love to sleep just don't get enough.

MrsBungle Mon 26-Mar-18 22:23:57

I’m a sleep like a logger. I usually do sleep fine unless I’m stressed ...

millimat Mon 26-Mar-18 22:24:45

Like pp, I'm insomniac but don't necessarily agree. I'd like more sleep but do get enough. A question on waking in the night would have been good.

TrippingTheVelvet Mon 26-Mar-18 22:25:06

I'm apparently the insomniac but it's not very accurate! I'm out like a light once my head hits the pillow -and I put down my phone-

WowserBowser Mon 26-Mar-18 22:25:13

The insomniac! Which thankfully I definitely am not. I'm woken a lot. And nap a lot. But pre kids/pregnancy got a fair amount of night time sleep

EinsteinsArousedSausagesHCB Mon 26-Mar-18 22:29:36

Sleep like a logger. I bloody wish.

SprinkleOfInsanity Mon 26-Mar-18 22:30:56

The sleep-like-a-logger. Ha. Ha . Ha. If I slept long enough, it's what dreams are made of. Ba-doom-boom-tsh.

JellySlice Mon 26-Mar-18 22:34:05

Apparently I'm an insomniac. hmm I don't think so! I love my bed, and sleep very well in it.

Clarabumps Mon 26-Mar-18 22:41:12

Sleep like a logger... no surprise there then!

Nannyplumssillyoldelf Mon 26-Mar-18 22:47:56

Lady of leisure apparently. Ha bloody ha the chance would be a fine thing.

OutComeTheWolves Tue 27-Mar-18 09:33:36

Sleep like a logger

Pinklady1981 Tue 27-Mar-18 09:34:00

The Lady Of Leisure,I like to think so 😝. I do like to get 8-10 hours sleep. Though I am a very light sleeper so any slight sound will wake me through the night which is frustrating as I find it hard to get back to sleep ☹️

lovewatchingrainfall Tue 27-Mar-18 09:36:36

So I got Lady of Leisure and I have to say is that is would be 100% true if I didn't have two young children one of whom wakes every 2hours. I love my bed and the pillows and as much as I would love to spend more on PJs then a car it just would not be practical.

MirandaWest Tue 27-Mar-18 09:40:30

The insomniac. I do tend to wake too early in the morning..

HoorayForHolidays Tue 27-Mar-18 09:41:34

Result: The sleep-like-a-logger

SO true!

steppemum Tue 27-Mar-18 09:43:37

well I can't get to the quiz!
When I click on 'This quiz' or 'our quiz' it takes me to a page with the same title as this thread, but there is no quiz and no link to a quiz????

The only 2 things you can click on is a share your results click which brings you back to this thread and a sleep option at the top which then says the page doesn't exist???

ChocolateChipMuffin2016 Tue 27-Mar-18 09:46:35

Result: The Lady of Leisure - I wish!!

RatOnnaStick Tue 27-Mar-18 09:48:29

Well apparently I'm a duvet hog which doesn't describe me at all. I'm not surprised, since none of the answers to any of the questions fit me very closely.

chala86 Tue 27-Mar-18 09:50:34

The lady of leisure... I wish

PerfectlySymmetricalButtocks Tue 27-Mar-18 10:22:12

The sleep-like-a-logger! Only because if I didn't go to bed when DD does, I'd never get enough sleep, as I get up 2 hours before her! 😴

rupert23 Tue 27-Mar-18 10:35:23

i am an insomniac apparently. I would love to sleep more

Imgettingcheesefries Tue 27-Mar-18 10:46:59

The insomniac, not sure why, I'm asleep as soon as I close my eyes, I'm up quite early though

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in