Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

Peddler.com: Get your dream products for less! NOW CLOSED

(467 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

EllieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 21-Nov-17 09:35:10

We all have those dream products that we would love to put on our Christmas wish list but can’t justify the expense.Peddler.com have created a new way to shop where you can club together with others who are interested in the same product to drive the price down, and they would love for you to share what your longed-for products or Christmas presents are below.

Here’s what Peddler has to say: We wanted to make the (no doubt) busy lives of parents a bit easier, so we created a social marketplace where you can connect with others to drive down costs of your dream products.

Using Peddler is super simple.
You can post any product up on the site (‘Peddle It’) by pasting a link to your chosen product from any online store.

Like-minded users will add your product to their wish lists. If the interest in the product is high, Peddler will work to connect you with the merchants that can offer your product for less!

**UPDATE**
Last week we ran our third and final competition for the H-AA Alpha Series 3rd Generation Slow Juicer and the lucky winner is @redrosemummy. Congratulations!

Thank you all for taking part and sharing your dream products with us! We’ve had a lot of fun reading your comments and giving away these amazing products.

Make sure to visit Peddler.com, create your wish list and get updates on offers as your dream products appear on the site.

Shop together to pay less on Peddler.com!

MNHQ & Peddler

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

TheKnackeredChef Tue 21-Nov-17 10:46:14

This is a terrific idea. It's certainly something I'd use if I were looking to buy a big ticket item in the medium to long term.

CMOTDibbler Tue 21-Nov-17 10:58:15

I'd love a beautiful Osprey bag or to look super smart on my business trips with a Samsonite case

EvilDoctorBallerinaRoastDuck Tue 21-Nov-17 14:44:32

An iPhone.

MummyBtothree Tue 21-Nov-17 14:52:41

I would absolutely love a Tiffany charm bracelet 💖

Theimpossiblegirl Tue 21-Nov-17 14:56:41

I'd like a spa weekend including treatments or theatre tickets, dinner and a hotel for the evening please Santa.
fsmile

onemorecakeplease Tue 21-Nov-17 16:49:21

I’d like a holiday abroad somewhere snowy and Christmassy!

Also a new car - an estate for the dog and kids!

outnumbered77 Tue 21-Nov-17 16:51:12

I’d love a waterproofed iPod from underwater audio to relieve the boredom from my swimming sessions!

Snog Tue 21-Nov-17 17:20:40

I’d love a VISPRING mattress

Merrylegs Tue 21-Nov-17 18:24:31

Oh, I really wanted this to be a Pedlars thread.

asuwere Tue 21-Nov-17 18:42:32

A really good mattress!

1StayHomeDad Tue 21-Nov-17 18:43:57

I would like one of those espresso makers by Jura (no more terrible starbucks).. Nice idea - club together.

loopyleah1985 Tue 21-Nov-17 18:50:36

I would like to buy an ipad for my son and for myself I would choose a black designer clutch bag 😀.

Thesqueezermustghost Tue 21-Nov-17 19:10:52

An iPhone X - how I would love that. And so would DS.

Oakcrescent4 Tue 21-Nov-17 19:34:31

Amazing idea, think I’ve seen something similar on the Wish app but not sure how it works? I would love a Bugaboo Buffalo (yes I’m sad enough to ask for that for my Christmas, ha ha!) if not, a lovely new cordless Dyson would be second!

DaisyDando Tue 21-Nov-17 19:49:47

I would really, really like a KitchenAid mixer.

sharond101 Tue 21-Nov-17 19:56:52

really luxurious holiday with spa treatments, good food and lots of activities for the children. Perfect flight times (1st class) and premium accommodation.

Cookiesandcake Tue 21-Nov-17 20:00:10

A bugaboo donkey duo. Lots of kids close in age in our family so would be enormously handy for days out

honeyandginger48 Tue 21-Nov-17 20:15:49

I'd love a proper espresso coffee machine - just like you see in coffee shops.

ClashCityRocker Tue 21-Nov-17 20:26:06

I would really like a new Sony bravia 40 inch TV. Ours is quite old but still works so can't justify replacing it at that price.

starlight36 Tue 21-Nov-17 21:00:42

I would love a Dyson hairdryer

leilajay Tue 21-Nov-17 21:11:52

The perfect Christmas present will be a a new cooker.

del2929 Tue 21-Nov-17 21:16:44

id love a new hoover!

FlukeSkyeRunner Tue 21-Nov-17 21:35:43

A Denby dinner service, to serve 10.

PeasAndHarmony Tue 21-Nov-17 21:37:12

A luxury holiday with fantastic kids club so that DH and I could have a bit of a rest as well as being with the children!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: