Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

Have you spotted the Cadbury Christmas Advent Calendar Truck? Share where you've seen it or what you’re hoping is in it & you could win a £200 voucher NOW CLOSED

(138 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 01-Dec-15 16:14:34

Cadbury are launching their biggest ever advent calendar today, with 24 trucks travelling around the country every day of advent, and they're keen to see where Mumsnetters have spotted it.

Here's what they say "This year we’re launching Cadbury’s biggest ever advent calendar and setting out to bring even more joy to the countdown this Christmas. 24 trucks, 24 doors, opening daily in 24 different locations, we’re bringing joyful festive surprises to the nation on the countdown to Christmas."

Find out about the Cadbury advent calendar by watching the video below:

The Cadbury Christmas Truck will be travelling around the country over December, and Cadbury would love to hear about where you've spotted it.

Here are the truck's locations, we’ll be updating this list as more locations are confirmed:
• Tuesday 1st - Liverpool
• Wednesday 2nd - Bath
• Thursday 3rd – Stow-In-The-Wold
• Friday 4th - Cambridge
• Saturday 5th – O2 London
• Sunday 6th - Peterborough
• Monday 7th – High Wycombe
• Tuesday 8th - Sheffield
• Wednesday 9th - London
• Thursday 10th - Edinburgh
• Monday 14th - Woolwich
• Wednesday 16th - Cadbury World
• Thursday 17th - Cardiff
• Saturday 19th - York
• Monday 21st - London
• Tuesday 22nd - Newcastle

Have you spotted the Cadbury truck? If so, where? When you saw the truck, if you took any photos, please do share them!

If you haven’t spotted the Cadbury truck, what festive surprises would you hope are inside?

Everyone who posts on this thread will be entered in to a prize draw where one MNer will receive a £200 Love2Shop voucher.

Thanks & good luck,
MNHQ

MissFitt68 Tue 01-Dec-15 17:01:47

I would hope there's chocolate inside! But there's no chance of me spotting it, I'm working ALL December for retailmas

Cocacolaandchocolate Tue 01-Dec-15 17:42:56

I have no chance of spotting it, I'm recovering from a operation. At least 2 weeks no driving etc... I can only say I have seen the trucks on mumsnet

AllThePrettySeahorses Tue 01-Dec-15 17:57:34

I'm in Liverpool, but I was in university this morning so couldn't take DD to see it. There are pictures on our local paper's website and it looks really nice, a grotto made out of chocolate.

Not seen it but am v partial to Whole Nut and Double Deckers.

needtothinkaboutseniorschools Tue 01-Dec-15 18:00:06

So they're sending trucks out on almost all the days of advent (because advent started two days ago) and showering the country with exhaust fumes and not-very-tasty chocolate. Ho hum

MilkTwoSugarsThanks Tue 01-Dec-15 18:02:56

All these Cadbury's Sponsored Threads yet nothing about the activities and stuff loads of us were picked to do.

WIBU to suggest MNHQ took a stand and said no more threads until it's sorted wink

Thatrabbittrickedme Tue 01-Dec-15 18:06:10

Oh yay. Another Cadbury promotion thread

FeelingSmurfy Tue 01-Dec-15 18:30:27

Liverpool today, a chocolate grotto smile

elpth Tue 01-Dec-15 19:04:56

I would love it if the Cadbury's Advent Truck contained some proper old recipe dairy milk. I miss it so much!
I hope my Christmas wish comes true.

CopperPan Tue 01-Dec-15 19:12:04

No chance of seeing it in London. I still love Cadbury's Twirl and Picnic bars so I'd look forward to seeing them if I could.

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Tue 01-Dec-15 19:13:50

Haven't seen it, but I'd like it to be full of proper old-fashioned Cadbury chocolate as opposed to the Mondelez versions.

Failing that, I'll take Lindt.

ssd Tue 01-Dec-15 19:21:13

we went to Cadbury world a few times when the kids were young and we loved the free chod bars they got at the beginning, so something like that, a few bars would be lovely.

whatdoIget Tue 01-Dec-15 19:42:08

I had some aldi fruit and nut today which was lovely. Not seen the cadbury's van though.

rupert23 Tue 01-Dec-15 19:48:23

havent seen it was hoping it may have some london venues. i would expect it to be full of chocolate yummy!

purplepandas Tue 01-Dec-15 21:48:48

How annoying, I have just come from Bath. I peaked a day too early it seems! Fruit and nut plus Cadbury's caramel would be perfect in terms of being inside.

Maiyakat Tue 01-Dec-15 22:06:02

I hope there are Wispa Golds inside - my favourite chocolate bar of all time!

Theimpossiblegirl Tue 01-Dec-15 22:29:51

I'd much rather see this than the Coca Cola truck! I'm partial to a fruit and nut bar.
chocolate

voyager50 Tue 01-Dec-15 23:34:15

I haven't seen it yet but a truck full of chocolate buttons and twirls would be amazing!

ouryve Tue 01-Dec-15 23:53:06

I didn't even know it was a thing.

EasterRobin Wed 02-Dec-15 04:59:39

I've not seen one, but I'd like it to be full of chocolate sculptures. Maybe of some local landmarks.

MakeTeaNotWar Wed 02-Dec-15 09:44:25

Not seen it yet but twirls are my favourite!!

CheeseEMouse Wed 02-Dec-15 10:09:32

A mega supply of chocolate buttons to bribe the toddler with re potty training would be brilliant...

Quills Wed 02-Dec-15 13:37:25

I've not seen it, but I'd love to see the return of the white chocolate Flake bars!

Pammyriley Wed 02-Dec-15 15:03:12

Yes I have spotted the truck on the Internet 😕 is it comin to preston? ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now