Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

Free bottle of wine for Mumsnetters when they try Bella Italia’s new menu! What would you like to celebrate at the moment with a bottle of wine? – £300 voucher prize draw!NOW CLOSED

(423 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Oct-15 09:38:26

Bella Italia are celebrating the launch of their new menu by offering Mumsnetters the chance to try their new menu over a complimentary bottle of wine. They’ve also asked us to find out what things Mumsnetters would like to celebrate at the moment with a bottle of wine.

Here’s what they say, “Our new menu is here and it’s better than ever! We’ve been busy working to bring you a true taste of Italy with our new menu, bursting with authentic flavours, made with great Italian ingredients

“Treat yourself to our Beef and Red Wine ravioli, rich Italian Lamb shank, or our all NEW Ripiena - a pizza crust filled with real Italian Mozzarella and oozing with garlic butter - Bellisimo!

“So….make it a night out with the girls (leave the DC at home with DH /DP!) or get a babysitter and get out on the town and enjoy you free wine when you dine at Bella.”

So, what would you like to celebrate at the moment? Maybe you’ve just landed a great new job? Have you managed to finally get through a whole week of your DC sleeping through the night? Or maybe your friend has recently got engaged and you’d like to crack open a bottle of wine with them to celebrate? Whatever it is, we’d love to hear it!

Everyone who posts on this thread will be entered into a prize draw to win a £300 Bella Italia voucher!

To redeem this offer please visit this page: thatsbella.co.uk/mumsnet

Thanks
MNHQ

Terms and conditions
Offer valid for Mumsnetters only. This voucher entitles you to a complementary bottle of house wine with the purchase of 2 adult main meals. Offer valid every day from Monday 26th October 2015- 15th November 2015. One voucher per table, valid for up to 6 people

This offer cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu, specials menu, lunch menu, evening menu or Tesco Clubcard Deal token.

Not valid on takeaway orders or breakfast items.

For issues with the voucher or redeeming the offer, please resolve with the restaurant manager at the time of paying the bill.

DurhamDurham Fri 23-Oct-15 16:35:16

I've recently made contact with a group of school friends who I hadn't seen in over twenty years. We met for coffee and cake and I would love to meet up with them again for a girls night out....lots of good food, flowing drink and lots of laughing and reminiscing....what a way to celebrate old friends and new wine wine wine

Theimpossiblegirl Fri 23-Oct-15 16:52:26

I'm 40 in a few weeks so would love to go and have a girly meal with my friends. The free bottle of wine would be a good start.
wine

I'm celebrating half term - it's felt a particularly crazy one, so I'm very glad it's now here!

gamerwidow Fri 23-Oct-15 16:57:19

i would love to be celebrating my neice leaving hospital in time for her birthday on Thursday. It's hopeful so I have all my fingers and ties crossed.

ButterflyOfFreedom Fri 23-Oct-15 16:57:26

My amazing DH has finally got the promotion he deserves! Definitely worth celebrating!!!

Benzalkonium Fri 23-Oct-15 17:08:45

I'm celebrating my son's 3 months of life. He's absolutely lovely, and changing so fast!
It would be lovely to go out with dp to congratulate each other on reaching this milestone.

SerenityReynolds Fri 23-Oct-15 17:13:47

We are due with DC2 in 5 weeks. After nearly 9 months, I am definitely starting to fancy a couple of glasses of wine! This will be our last child so would be lovely to celebrate completing our family smile

Kbear Fri 23-Oct-15 17:20:28

Bella Italia, despite all this effort put into a lovely new menu, including lots of gluten free options have FORGOTTEN to include a gluten free DESSERT so my lovely friend who is coeliac cannot indulge - disappointing.

thanksamillion Fri 23-Oct-15 17:23:05

I'm celebrating my birthday, and for once my parents will have the DCs and DH and I might be able to go out on our own! It will be about the third time in ten years so definitely worth celebrating!

aftereight Fri 23-Oct-15 17:28:17

I'm celebrating my DC's additional needs finally being recognised and supported. Definitely worth celebrating!

babster Fri 23-Oct-15 17:29:53

It's my birthday next week, but more excitingly, it's half term (can you tell I work in a school?). Looking forward to catching up with some friends, who get neglected in term time.

zipzap Fri 23-Oct-15 17:35:39

Some people I used to work with over 10 years ago have been in touch to see if I can do some work for them. DS2 has just finished his first half term at Junior School where they have decent before and after school care - I was going to give him half a term to settle in before looking for a job after half term.

I was pretty apprehensive about it having not worked much in the last 10 years so have a phone call from the blue asking me if I'm available was wonderful - doubly so as it means I can skip the interviews I was worried about. And even if this only comes off for a short time it gives me that all important recent experience on my cv to look for other things going forward.

So I'd love to celebrate that - new beginnings, old friends and good old fashioned serendipity!

darlingred Fri 23-Oct-15 17:40:03

My good friend has just announced she if pregnant with no 4. I definately feel that's worth celebrating. I'd love to take her and her partner for a lovely meal.

chuggabo Fri 23-Oct-15 17:57:12

It's near to my first wedding anniversary, and my little boy's 2nd birthday. I am about ready to leave ds with a sitter now, and give my husband a date-night out to celebrate how happy he makes me even though our time alone as a couple is so rare and precious.

Kleptronic Fri 23-Oct-15 17:57:30

I've just sorted out my finances into manageable, straightforward repayments instead of lots of 0% swaps on my head. I'm so relieved I want to celebrate, and I can actually afford a reasonably priced nice meal!

CheeseEMouse Fri 23-Oct-15 18:02:57

I am celebrating my lovely son reaching 6 months old and the fact I successfully left him with his grandparents this morning when I went to give a lecture. The first time I had left him for any time and he was as good as gold.

Cocacolaandchocolate Fri 23-Oct-15 18:08:25

We soon hope to be celebrating good health. I have been unwell lately and it's taking its toll on the family, (despite great efforts for it not too). Waiting for hospital care and then hopefully on the up!!

annandale Fri 23-Oct-15 18:16:38

I want to celebrate an amazing half term. My ds has had a flying start to secondary school, which is such a relief. And dh has started a creative course and is knocking his tutor's socks off, which after years of illness is so impressive. I'd love to toast them both for all their hard work.

Lemonandlimejelly Fri 23-Oct-15 18:29:41

I'd really like too take all my family out for a meal as we've had a tough time with illnesses and they've been massively supportive and deserve a treat!

Tummyclutter Fri 23-Oct-15 18:30:32

I think I'll pass.
Italian lamb shanks, bleuggghhh! It was doing ok until I read that. I KNOW that chain restaurants do not freshly cook their food every day, and it's mostly all shipped in and reheated, but I can sort of put it to the back of my mind.
As soon as I see lamb shanks, I just visualise them in a vacuum packed bag with horrible yellow grease all around them, ready to be boiled/microwaved. Yeuchh.
guess I won't be winnig anything grin

Signoritawhocansway Fri 23-Oct-15 18:32:52

We are just about to complete on our first house after eight years of renting. It wouldn't have happened except for an incredibly kind gift of a deposit. We would take the very kind individual out for dinner.

rupert23 Fri 23-Oct-15 19:01:41

i would like to celebrate my son recently turning eighteen and getting a much needed holiday job so that he can fund his weekends out himself. Hes also going to save for a mac for uni.

gazzalw Fri 23-Oct-15 19:15:13

Half-term here too - it's been a long slog thlsad.

BrandNewAndImproved Fri 23-Oct-15 19:18:30

Yey I've been looking for somewhere to celebrate my works promotion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now