Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

so what is your ten your old desperate for this chrimbo?

(6 Posts)
Nicename Sun 30-Nov-14 12:06:30

Apart from the usual i-doodahs? Are there any fab family games around?

Nicename Sun 30-Nov-14 12:08:39

Owww, I'm not a sponsored link! Bloody new phone!

CocktailQueen Sun 30-Nov-14 12:10:12

A kindle. But we all love Pass the Bomb and Cranium, also Uno and Make or Break.

Nicename Sun 30-Nov-14 12:13:47

I have a nook that I've never used that im going to give to DS (not as a christmas present) but something makes me not want to give it... I guess its the bookworm in me (it was a gift) that can't quite give up print!

joyfuljoyous Thu 04-Dec-14 14:05:15

A tablet.. Not my DC but my niece. She is always on the computer so now she wants to move on to a tablet. Currently debating between an iPad or Samsung so it wouldn't be just for her.

AlfAlf Sat 13-Dec-14 21:46:43

My almost-10yr old wants something call Hot Wires, and a Tamagotchi DS game. She's also getting a new scooter, because her Maxi is knackered from use and a bit small for her.

Board games, I've bought Logo as a family present. I don't know yet, but it's well reviewed.

I bought dd1 a nice Backgammon from Hamleys when she was about 10. I love backgammon, and 10's a good age for it and so is 39

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now