Talk

Advanced search

Accessible activities for school holidays

(2 Posts)
DDolan Thu 30-Oct-14 10:44:50

I work for Whizz-Kidz and I often get asked about ideas for things to do and accessible places to visit, especially now it’s a bit colder outside! Can you recommend any good places or suggestions that I could share with the young people and families I work with?

BillyandAndysMusicSchool Tue 24-Mar-15 18:59:36

Hello! I run accessible music workshops in the Manchester area called Billy & Andy's Music School. Our aim is to make the world of music accessible to everyone, regardless ability. We have instruments that everyone can play and we break down barriers so everyone gets a chance at creating great sounding music.

We're running a week long Music School in the second week of the Easter Holidays at Gorsehill Studios in Stretford which is wheelchair accessible. And we will also be running music sessions every Saturday morning in Chorlton and that should be starting after the Easter Holidays.

If you have any questions or know anyone who might be interested in what we're doing then please send us an e-mail at info@billyandandy.co.uk

Here's a cool little video which explains what we do a bit better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XGBT93iiQ

Cheers!

Andy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »