Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Statutory assessment 18YO

(1 Post)
mum2anxious Thu 05-Oct-17 11:26:58

Does anyone know if I can request statutory assessment for my Ds who is 18 and NEET, though passed AS levels with low grades. He was asked to leave college ( poor attendance not behaviour) even though they told him he was on waiting list for counselling (he had told them for over a year he had anxiety issues and broke down in tears in class). He has recently been to GP who has given him self referral form for mental health. We're pretty sure he has ADHD and mild dyslexia/dyspraxia but this has never been acknowledged by school/college. I know its a long battle so not sure if it's too late.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: