Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Blue badge at university

(2 Posts)
Goldmandra Tue 28-Jul-15 16:47:05

We've been advised to apply for a blue badge for DD by her DSA assessor. Am I right in thinking that we should apply to our own County Council, not the one where she will be attending university? Does it matter where your BB was issued?

I'd apply from your own home address to your local CC. Blue badge can be used anywhere. However it is difficult to get one these days unless she is receiving high rate mobility/ enhanced mobility (in which case she would get it automatically )

She would need a supporting letter from her GP to go with the application, and may have to go for an assessment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now