Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.


(2 Posts)
24blackbirds Tue 13-Nov-12 07:43:33

Our son of 16 is autistic and has been given one last chance before being permenantly excluded from mainstream college (not our choice).
Desperate for advice.

fizzbump Sun 02-Dec-12 03:06:39

Hi, have you tried contacting the Coram Childrens Legal Centre. They can give (free) legal advice over the phone and have quite a bit of info on the website. I was in a similar situation last year, reduced hours or permenant exclusion of my then 6yr old and they helped clarify the legal side.

Hope this helps smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: