Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child has special needs. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP or other suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN

Counselling for families

(1 Post)
Snowdropbooks Fri 19-May-17 16:11:47

I'm about to set up a private practice as a specialist Counsellor with 37 years experience in Special Education. What would parents want me to be offering on my website please?
1. Counselling for parents
2. Counselling for children
3. Counselling for siblings
4. Counselling for grandparents

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: