Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child has special needs. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP or other suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN

SEN teaching assistant

(1 Post)
Sue8421 Mon 10-Apr-17 12:11:31

Hi one of the questions on application is
What are the differences between supporting a small group of children with asn and an individual child with complex needs?
Just want to make sure I'm on the right track!! Help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: