Talk

Advanced search

Kids with special needs

(4 Posts)
user1481400172 Sat 10-Dec-16 20:23:33

Hi, does anyone know any online forum for the parents with a kid with the special needs. I have 9 old daughter and would like to be able to share daily experience & worries with someone in the same situation. Thank you

Sofia2 Tue 24-Jul-18 18:05:09

I have not seen any response on this subject, unfortunately

Mamabear95 Sun 16-Dec-18 23:03:36

If you use Facebook there are usually several different support groups based on individual needs, for example my son has cerebral palsy and is tube fed. I am in two groups for that. If you don't use Facebook you could try a google search based on the needs with support added and I'm sure there will be something, good luck! smile

Tashaj38 Wed 06-Mar-19 10:35:12

Hi my name is natasha I have a eight year old son he's just been statemented for having learning difficulties through school school are saying he is working from several years below his age that that he is now and has emotional and anger issues also he is currently on waiting list for Nero development team assessment my question is what benefits would I qualify for for him. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: