Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child has special needs. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP or other suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN

Parent support

(1 Post)
Gemma88 Tue 04-Dec-12 11:28:46

I am a special needs teacher of 9 years who has just quit my job. I have an idea and want to know if people think it would work. I want to set up a company offering behaviour communication support to families. I know there's a recession on out there but I also know the frustrations of trying to get quality support for families.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now