Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN education, SN children.

Best town or county for medical care, help and schooling for severely disabled toddler

(1 Post)
user1490773628 Wed 29-Mar-17 09:50:24

Hi. We've recently returned to the U.K. from overseas, and are looking for a house to buy. We want to settle in a place where our toddler with severe epilepsy and global disability (tube-fed, no mobility or speech) will get the best possible chance in life. Good hospital is the priority. Good safe schooling at some point maybe (currently in home care). And definitely help offered at home. If anyone can suggest where it's good and where it's best to avoid, it would be very much appreciated. We are open to anywhere in England. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: