Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN education, SN children.

Help any suggestions?

(1 Post)
weneednopants Fri 13-Jan-17 15:55:44

My son (6) needs a drink bottle for school. It has to provide resistance when he drinks to satisfy his need for oral feedback. Does anyone have any suggestions that we could try. He's in mainstream school so it kinda rules out the toddler looking ones grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: