Advanced search

Will LA pay for TA in private school?

(1 Post)
Sunnyd1234 Mon 10-Jun-19 20:21:45

Hi All, sorry for cross post.
We have been told my DD will get an EHCP for 20hrs Teaching assistant hours. However the current school she needs a smaller class size. The only schools we can find locally with small class size are private.
I understand that if she goes to a special school then it can be private or Local authority and the costs are paid.
Does this apply if the private school is not a special school? Or would we have to pay fees and LA pay TA for example?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »