Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

financial advisors

(2 Posts)
whatatod0 Sun 30-Apr-17 17:38:00

can anyone reccommend a company who knows about dealing with disabled peoples money? Trust funds etc, and having a parent in charge of a grown-ups money? My MiL is panicking about what to do with her daughters inheritance.
Thank you.

hellokittymania Fri 02-Jun-17 04:27:09

did anyone advise you? I'm looking for the same information, but I don't have a parent or a close friend in the UK. My mother will be here in July so we're trying to find who to contact.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: