Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

SEN Solicitor

(2 Posts)
mintaero4 Tue 27-Dec-16 12:24:10

I am looking for a Solicitor to help me with applying for an EHCP plan. Does anyone know where I can find one. I am in London.

BuffySENsational Wed 28-Dec-16 12:36:29

You do not need a solicitor to apply for an EHCP you just need to write to your LA and ask for an EHC needs assessment. Go to and they can give you free legal advice and have step by step guides for each stage. Also try posting any questions on the SN chat board - there is more traffic and more likely to get a response X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: