Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Finding a medical malpractice lawyer

(5 Posts)
JR2000 Tue 16-Jun-15 09:22:21


Does anyone have any recommendations for a solicitor experienced in CP malpractice cases? Or do you know how to find one? This is one of those times in life you only get one go and so I want to make sure that after living with DS's devastating brain injury for the last 12 years (and the next who knows how many) that he gets the support he needs to live the rest of his life in dignity and with choices.

Thanks everyone x

Icimoi Fri 10-Jul-15 21:50:25

Try Simpson Millar

JR2000 Fri 10-Jul-15 22:05:34

Thanks for the tip Icimoi, I have asked AvMA for some suggestions.

Penfold007 Fri 10-Jul-15 22:28:00

I've just found myself needing to find a similar solicitor I found the Child Brain Injury Trust very useful.

JR2000 Fri 10-Jul-15 22:44:08

Thanks Penfold007 - great to build a resource for others to use - we only get one shot at legal action so getting the rightpersonfor our kids is vital.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: