Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Pro bono

(3 Posts)
urgenthelpwanted Sat 11-May-13 11:50:10

I have uncovered some serious failings and unlawful actions regarding my child and have lots of evidence to support this. Ofsted are concerned and will be commencing an investigation. I have been advised to take legal advice but unfortunately cannot afford a solicitor. Does anyone know a good educational law firm/solicitor that might want to help us on a pro-bono basis?

nennypops Sun 26-May-13 22:33:19

Have you checked whether you qualify for legal aid? Or is it something that might be done in the name of your child, in which case s/he might qualify?

urgenthelpwantd Mon 27-May-13 12:51:43

No legal aid unfortunately sad. I have contacted a large charity who have recently released a report about the very thing that has happened to us to see if they can offer advice. As I only recently discovered what had occurred it's too late for a judicial review action apparently even though the actions were not expected to be discovered angry. I'll wait and see what develops.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: