Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Disabled car registration - can it be transferred?

(3 Posts)
Blu Fri 31-Dec-10 13:37:15

DS is a Blue Badge holder. I am about to buy a second hand car which has been registered as a disabled driver, or has a disability tax disc registration (I don't know what the correct name fo this is). I can go to the DVLA and re-register the car for standard road tax and registration, but as DS is a Blue Badge holder can I just keep the disabled registration?

I am finding the DVLA website v hard to search!

Sidge Fri 31-Dec-10 23:28:34

Is this any help?

Blu Sat 01-Jan-11 11:48:17

Thanks Sidge!
DS not currently in receipt of higher rate, so no can do there!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: