Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN children, SN recommendations.

Edu Psych for Private Assessment South East

(3 Posts)
yaays Thu 18-May-17 13:32:16

Hello all!

I'm searching for an EP with specialism in Asperger's and SEND tribunal for my DDs EHCP. I am in West Sussex and wondered if anyone had recommendations for me. I'm trying to get her placed in small indi school.


Tainbri Fri 19-May-17 08:15:37

MPA in Brighton. If you can get John McKeown all the better. Very well respected with Local Authorities. Actually my DS's EHCP is pretty much a cut and paste of his report.

Didiplanthis Fri 19-May-17 16:23:46

Second MPA in Brighton - we didnt get john mckeown but the lady we had was very very experienced and has worked as an ed psych for east Sussex LA for years so knows all the ins and outs of state assessment requirements . Also starjumpz in crowborough has been recommended to me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: