Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN children, SN recommendations.

Educational psychologist

(2 Posts)
LIZS Thu 28-Mar-13 08:01:00

Try here

Scottiedog1 Thu 28-Mar-13 07:51:53

HELP, can anyone give me the name of a good private educational psychologist in London area

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now