Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN children, SN recommendations.

Whatt qualifications do I need?

(1 Post)
Loughrigg Thu 07-Feb-13 00:28:56

Can anyone suggest what qualifications I should be looking to gain if I want to teach / tutor children with dyslexia / dyscalulia.

The dyscalculia side of things is my particular area of interest, but not sure if there are separate qualifications for that.

I an currently a qualified primary school teacher in Warwickshire.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: