Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN children, SN recommendations.

Can anyone recommend and Educational Psychologist?

(3 Posts)
amumof2 Fri 26-Aug-11 16:07:23

I am looking for an EP who has some experience with tribunals and with children with ASD who works in the London area. I have been through some old mumsnet posts and tried a few of the numbers but they are no longer valid and was wondering if anyone had good experience with an EP.

Although the initial reason would are looking for an EP is as a possible expert witness at a tribunal, we are also hoping that this assessment with provide us with information that will be helpful for our DS.

blueberrycake Sat 27-Aug-11 11:02:07

We used this one who was recommended by my solicitor. We are in London too but were told it is worth paying for travel costs to see a specialist rather than limiting ourselves to ones in the area (we were able to travel to him). He was excellent, he appeared as a witness at our tribunal which we won and we were going for an expensive residential placement.

henrietta1 Thu 08-Sep-11 23:11:29

My daughter had her assessment yesterday.She works in London and a lovely lady.I was suspecting my daughter has dyscalculia.This lady also specialist on dyscalculia and dyslexia.Her name is Nicola Montague. www

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now