Advanced search

Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. While many Mumsnetters have a specialist knowledge of special needs, if they post here they are posting as members, not experts. There are, however, lots of organisations that can help - some suggestions are listed here. If you've come across an organisation that you've found helpful, please tell us. Go to Special needs chat, Parents with disabilities, SN teens, SN legal, SN children, SN recommendations.

CAF form

(3 Posts)
LeninGrad Wed 10-Nov-10 14:14:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IndigoBell Wed 10-Nov-10 16:03:30

A CAF (Common application form?) form is just needed as part of a referral to any of the other teams (ASD, SpLD, Behaviour Support, SALT, etc, etc)

It's one form, so that once you're 'in the system' it's all a bit easier...

Don't worry. School know how to fill it out. It's not particularly long or scary. Just what problems he is having. But you only get small boxes - and school will probably know what they want to put on it.

LeninGrad Wed 10-Nov-10 16:48:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: