Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can someone do me a PECS favour?

(12 Posts)
Fio2 Tue 09-Aug-05 09:47:19

I cant find DD's PECs symbols anywhere. Would someone be able to make me a couple, sorry if I am being cheeky. But if anyone could she needs toilet, drink, crisps and bicsuit and she has then quite large (approx 15 cm x 10 cm)

can anyone help? The speech therapist hass six weeks off!

Fio2 Tue 09-Aug-05 09:48:05

and I cant print them off anywhere either as my printer is broken...........god my house is a complete shambles

Jimjams Tue 09-Aug-05 09:51:30

I can do it, but can't get to the post office! If no-one else can help I'll give them to my mum to post for me. Send me your address! (I think I have a few of those - 15cm by 10 cm is huge though- do you mean that?)

Fio2 Tue 09-Aug-05 09:58:20

dont know i dont have a ruler But they are big

MAYBE 7.5 X10 they are BIG though as she just wrecks the smaller ones or post them through the floorboards, which i believe is the fate of the last ones too.....

Jimjams Tue 09-Aug-05 09:59:58

ha ha ds1 did that in our old house.

Fio2 Tue 09-Aug-05 10:06:58

we recently had to take the ceiling down in the basement room, whioch is just below the lounge. As the ceiling came down so did a shower of PECs cards......

heartinthecountry Tue 09-Aug-05 12:05:00

Fio - internationalgirl gave me a CD a while back which I think has PECS symbols on. They are kind of coloured in line drawings - would that be right? I'll have a look but not sure I have all of those. Think I have a generic 'snack' one rather than 'crisps' or 'biscuit'.

I could even laminate them for you .

heartinthecountry Tue 09-Aug-05 12:06:01

Actually, better thought....

Jimjams - if you can email me the relevant pictures I could print them off and laminate them and send them on to Fio.

Now that would be team work .

Jimjams Tue 09-Aug-05 12:56:46

I don't think it would work unless you had widgit :-(

heartinthecountry Tue 09-Aug-05 13:16:21

Oh - I haven't - never mind. Sorry Fio.

popsycal Tue 09-Aug-05 13:16:59

i can fio....

popsycal Tue 09-Aug-05 13:18:19

i have a brand spanking new laminator and trimmer begging to be used,,,,

if someone emails the symbols to popsycal2005 at yahoo dot igfjfjhgfhgf co dot jfjfjgff uk

i will
miss out the kfhgfjhgfygf

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now