Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Just got our SALT assessment through

(7 Posts)
jenkins88 Mon 01-Aug-05 12:53:38

It's on the 16th August. I really put my foot in on the phone and admitted that we'd moved since he was referred. I nearly cried when the lady from the clinic said that she'd have to transfer us to a new clinic. Luckily she was nice and agreed to let DS be assessed before the transferal.

Feel like we're getting somewhere now as he also has his Dev. paed. appt. on the 9th August. Hopefully I'll be able to give his nursery a better idea of the problems he has when they come and visit us in September.

mum38 Mon 01-Aug-05 14:06:19

so glad it came through. How are you?? Hope it all goes well at the 2 appointments and they can sort out access to therapy etc. ds2 dev paed. was really helpful and was the one who referred ds2 to speech and OT and also visited him at nursery,

best wishes
mum38

Fio2 Mon 01-Aug-05 17:02:23

hope it goes well, it is my wedding anniversary that day!

heartinthecountry Mon 01-Aug-05 17:08:53

It's my wedding anniversary today (sort of) .

beccaboo Mon 01-Aug-05 20:03:52

Hope it goes well J88, it sounds like things are starting to happen.

Hi HITC, hope you and dd are well. I'm intrigued, how do you have a sort of wedding anniversary?

heartinthecountry Mon 01-Aug-05 20:32:48

Hi beccaboo - well, we got officially married on the 1st August (registry office) but our wedding day was on the 2nd, when we had a non-legal ceremony, the friends, the party etc. So officially our anniversary is the 1st but we think of it as the 2nd.

Sorry Jenkins88 - didn't mean to hijack . Hope all your appointments bring about some extra help.

jenkins88 Wed 03-Aug-05 18:14:02

Mum38 - Hi, nice to hear from you again. Things have been beter lately, but I still have my down days. DP seems happier to talk about DS's development so I am getting some support now. Hope you and your family are all well.

Happy anniversary to Fio2 and HITC (of course I don't mind you hi-jacking)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: