Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

my dd is going BACK to nursery next week

(17 Posts)
Fio2 Sat 30-Jul-05 17:58:52

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how I love them

please forgive me, it is a Saturday night [night]

Fio2 Sat 30-Jul-05 17:59:43

its my ds's nursery btw, lol, they have agreed to have her as experience

Jimjams Sat 30-Jul-05 18:04:43

Hope they have ds at the same time

Fio2 Sat 30-Jul-05 18:06:57

oh yes they do, my 2 free mornings , heheheh

do you know how how happy I am? and my dogs obv!

Jimjams Sat 30-Jul-05 18:11:50

ha ha. My mum has a week off next week so I'm praying for some childfree time as well. I want to head to the university library and read about autism. ha ha busman's holiday

coppertop Sat 30-Jul-05 18:12:23

Enjoy the peace!

Fio2 Sat 30-Jul-05 18:17:56

pmsl @ busmans holiday!

Fio2 Tue 02-Aug-05 08:33:21

she starts today, i am wondering how the how the hell to explain her on one sheet of A4 paper!

heartinthecountry Tue 02-Aug-05 10:02:41

Fio - didn't realise this was you .

heartinthecountry Tue 02-Aug-05 10:03:11

You could just send them that poem you wrote yesterday

Fio2 Tue 02-Aug-05 11:47:35

lol, i did write some bits and peices down which they said was useful. but I told her she was staying today with ds and she took her coat off and soon as we got in there and went to hang it up

ds was following her around like a MOther hen whilst i explained some things to the 1-2-1, god knows what they have been like together

have to pick her up in a hour but I will let you know how she got on. I have my dresaded Mother coming again for two days!!!!

Fio2 Tue 02-Aug-05 11:48:52

the poem would have been a great idea too

heartinthecountry Tue 02-Aug-05 12:40:49

Awww, bless. I bet she had a great time.

It sounds like your ds really looks after her - so sweet. How much does he understand about her SN? I am (very maybe) thinking about having another but trying to work out how much dd's SN would effect them and at what age they would start understanding about it IYSWIM.

eidsvold Tue 02-Aug-05 22:34:35

hope she had a fab time... sounds great fio

Fio2 Tue 02-Aug-05 23:58:10

gosh have to log on even tho i have me mother here!

nursery arent charging me, they are doing it as a favour tearful eye so soppy like

I just have to pay the one to one

they are so kind, i love them !

she got on lovely, very enthusiastic apparently! and little Lou was a Moither hen and very helpfukl they say !! "yes she like toast with marmite, she has it at home, blah blah bl;ah!"

eidsvold Wed 03-Aug-05 04:26:18

that is great that her brother is looking out for her...... no doubt you need a sanity escape from your mum - I know I need time out....

Fio2 Wed 03-Aug-05 18:41:08

sorry HITC, i missed your question about ds. i think he is very aware that his sister is different but tbh he hasnt asked any questions about it. It doesnt seem to bother him atm, which is good. he is a headstrong little chap (ie. very naughty, disobidient, stubborn etc as you know !) so i am hoping this will help him when he goes to school and maybe other people pick up on it iykwim

hard isnt it? but nothing is going to change matters so we just have to do the best we can

His Positive reinforcements techniques are brilliant and his Maklaton signing is better than mine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now