Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Twin Major Buggy?

(4 Posts)
lucyep Wed 27-Jul-05 08:38:50

I have a friend with twin boys who have severe learning difficulties, she is trying to find out to no avail if there is such a thing as a twin major buggy or similar? Does anyone have any advice? The boys are 4 years old.

Thanks all

chonky Wed 27-Jul-05 08:49:04

Hi lucyep, they definitely do exist as I've seen one on ebay. Sorry I can't advise as to where to get one - has she contacted her local Wheelchair Service? I'd have thought that they'd be able to either give her one or point her in the right direction for buying one.

beep Wed 27-Jul-05 09:01:43

i had one when dd2 was a baby as dd1 was 5 and had only just started walking and wasn't very good at it. they are quite big but ifound it useful, i got it fromm the wheelchair services.

MandM Wed 27-Jul-05 13:08:22

lucyep - I asked this question a few weeks ago (see thread entitled "Twin Major Buggy - anyone?" I'll bump it up in a minute because I can't do links)

I had found a website called Lots of Babies, where they sell twin major buggies, but the consensus of opinion seemed to be that they weren't much good and that a better alternative is the Mothercare Urban Detour.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now